If it’s one thing I love to do, it’s to go to festivals. Whether it’s a local catholic church festival, or a big giant festival downtown, I wanna’ be there! I especially love when it’s related to FOOD.
I usually pride myself on being “in the know” for what’s going on around town, but when my friend the Food Hussy told me about the Cheese Fest I was super excited – I mean who doesn’t love cheese?!
The Cheese Fest is next weekend, Saturday September 10th at Smale Park.
Here’s some more details about the festival:
- VIP admission ($75) at 1pm — General Admission ($35): 130-7
- Cincinnati’s Best Grilled Cheese & Mac & Cheese Tastings – area chefs compete for your vote!
- Unlimited samples of Cheeses from around the world
- Educational pairings taught by Murray’s Cheese Mongers (wine, beer or bourbon)
- Live Music
Now if you get the V.I.P. tickets vs general admission you get a lot of perks, such as:
- VIP TICKET INCLUDED UNLIMITED SAMPLES OF ARTISAN PRODUCT, MELTDOWN AND MACDOWN SAMPLES, ACCESS TO FAVORITE CHEESE MAKERS & LIVE MUSIC.
- 2 DRINK TICKETS
- EARLY ENTRY AT 1PM
- SWAG BAG OF GOODIES
OPTIONS FOR WINE & CHEESE/ BEER & CHEESE/ BOURBON & CHEESE EXPERIENCES VIP START TIMES:
- WINE 2PM – 2:30PM
- BEER 3:30PM – 4:00 PM
- BOURBON 5PM – 5:30PM
The VIP tickets are totally worth it – all the extra perks makes this a great night out – especially a date night!
General admission tickets are just $35 in advance, or $45 at the door. You still get a lot of great stuff with general admission such as:
- UNLIMITED SAMPLES OF ARTISAN CHEESES AND PRODUCTS
- 1 DRINK TICKET
- SAMPLES FROM THE BEST GRILLED CHEESE AND MAC & CHEESE
YOUR CITY HAS TO OFFER AND THEN VOTE TO SELECT THE MELTDOWN AND MACDOWN CHAMPION
- LIVE MUSIC
and children 12 and under are FREE!!!!
Murray’s was super generous enough to give 2 lucky All in a Days Work blog readers a pair of tickets! Just enter in the rafflecopter below!
Giveaway ends 9/7/16