I know it’s hard to believe; it seems like Summer just ended and the kid’s just started back to school. But it’s that time to start planning again for one of the most joyous yet stressful holidays of the year- Christmas! I have gotten better over the past few years as far as planning goes. Instead of running to Walgreens a week before Christmas to get my Christmas cards, (and print some photos to go in them) along with staying up all night to finish them, I’ve actually planned ahead and not only took photos for it (and planned out great matching outfits) but ordered some great holiday cards from Shutterfly
This year Shutterfly has some great new designs that include:
New card design styles for 2013 – 5×7 folded tri fold & back of card designs
- Classic: Traditional colors, iconic illustrations, aspirational sentiments, snowflakes, monogram
- Contemporary: trend forward colors, texture and layering, water color techniques, shine, glitter, Instagram pictures are perfect for this style
- Whimsy: humor and nostalgia meet, fun sentiments
- Merry and Bright: all about color and having fun
- Religious: metallic type treatments, incorporated story ideas
- Photo Basics: multiple colors, vertical type, family name highlights
I love the classic black, white and red of this simple card. Simple yet classy (and if you weren’t able to match your outfits and coordinate as you hoped, making the picture black and white can be a life saver; and no one is the wiser!)
Take some great pictures you want to share with the family you don’t see often? I love the Merry Christmas Card banners! Not only are these great cards, but you can frame them as well for a memory keepsake.
Not only does Shutterfly have some great holiday cards, but they offer a great selection of holiday gifts as well. Last year I treated myself to the Photo Desk Organizer to use at work. I love it, and I get compliments every day on how nice it is.
They also have some great tech photo gifts like customized iPad and iPhone cases, which are great gifts for those hard-to-buy-for relatives. I love that you can customize the colors as well as multiple photos.
Want to get some great holiday cards & gifts of your own? Enter below to win a $50 gift code, and FREE Shipping to Shutterfly.com
Though there can only be one winner at All in a Day’s Work, you can still win some great Shutterfly swag!
Shutterfly “Photos You Love” Pinning Party™
How to Participate and Be Entered to Win:
1. Pin any or all of your favorite Shutterfly holiday cards or Shutterfly photo gifts using the hashtag #PhotosYouLove AND/OR 2. Participate in the party Wednesday evening on Twitter.com in the hashtag #PhotosYouLove Don’t have a Pinterest account? No worries! Sign up for your free account at Pinterest.com. Winners will also be selected from those tweeting in the tag during the party hour.
- 10 – 50 flat 5×7 holiday cards
- 10 – 50 folded 5×7 holiday cards
- 2 – iPad Cases
- 2 – iPhone Cases
- 2 – Pillows
- 2- Photo Cubes
- 2 – Cube Ornaments
- 2 – Square Metal Ornaments
- 2 – Rectangle Metal Ornaments
- 2 – Ceramic Ornaments
- 2 – 2×2 magnets (set of 4)
- 2 – Gift Tags (sets of 25)
- 5 – $50 Shutterfly Gift Certificates
- 1 – Grand Prize $150 Shutterfly Gift Certificate