This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
I have to admit, the only thing I really enjoy about my kids going back to school is the back to school clothes shopping. I am a bit of a shopping addict, and Macy’s is one of my favorite places to shop! It’s one of the few places that all of my kids can find something they love – well, and me too of course (Mom gets some ‘kids are going back to school clothes’ too!) Not only does Macy’s offer the latest in fashion and styles for all ages, but they also carry quality school uniform apparel!
Macy’s is hosting some awesome Back to School Events across the U.S. for kids, and you definitely don’t want to miss out!
Macy’s is your one-stop destination for back to school fashion. Help your child make a lasting first impression with the coolest looks for school. Join Macy’s for an afternoon of crafts and activities including Disney Princess and Star Wars coloring books, the chance to make your own Princess crown, and pose for a picture in the Disney Princess and Star Wars-themed photo booths.
- Macy’sBack to School Event
- Daniel Skye (see applicable locations below)
- Macy’s Valley Fair – Santa Clara, CA – 8/9, 2pm
- Macy’s Ross Park – Pittsburgh, PA – 8/16, 2pm
- Macy’s Florida Mall – Orlando, FL – 8/23, 2pm
- Macy’s Brea – Brea, CA – 8/29, 2pm
- Macy’s Parks at Arlington – Arlington, TX – 8/30, 2pm
- Macy’s Herald Square – New York City, NY – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Fayette – Lexington, KY – 8/29, 2pm
- Free event.
- For more information, visit http://bit.ly/BTSkids15