The hardest part about the Keto diet can be missing out on some of your favorite ‘treats’. Pizza of any type is my kryptonite – so when I need to satisfy that craving, there are a ton of options for those following a Keto diet. One of my favorites is these amazing keto pizza rolls!
- 12 slices of mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices or you can use mini pepperoni as well
- Italian seasoning
- Keto Marina Sauce or Keto Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper. Lay sliced cheese on baking mat and place in the oven for 6 minutes or until cheese slices start to slightly brown around the edges. Remove from the oven.
- While the slices are cooling sprinkle Italian seasoning and add pepperoni if you would like.
- Serve with the Keto Pizza Sauce
- Enjoy! ☺
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.