If you are like many others I know, you have jumped on the Keto diet bandwagon for your new years resolution. The Keto Diet has worked wonders for a lot of people, and can actually be an enjoyable way of eating. You have a lot more options when on the go, and for the most part you don’t feel like you are missing out on some of your favorites. Like for example, pizza or cheese/garlic bread -and this wonderful Keto cheesy bread recipe.
When I did the whole low calorie diet, I would have to starve myself all day to just have 2 slices of pizza or garlic bread – but with Keto, there are so many alternatives to your favorites, you don’t even feel like you are on a ‘diet’. Its a new way of life!
The Keto cheesy bread is one of my favorites when you are craving some of your old favorites – it definitely hits the spot, and helps ease your cravings – and the best part? It’s not hard to make!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare a lined baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl together until well incorporated.
- Flatten out your mixture on the parchment paper shaped like a pizza crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes, and then switch the oven to broil for a few minutes until the cheese is golden brown
- Slice and enjoy! You can also garnish it with a little bit of red pepper, parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.