When I am eating low carb, the thing I missed most were chips when we went to a Mexican restaurant. Chips with salsa, guac or cheese are my absolute favorite. That is why these Keto nacho chips were a life saver!
These are similar to the Keto Pizza Rolls I shared awhile back, (without the bacon) but we cook a bit higher and longer.
These Easy Keto Chips are full of crunch and flavor, and perfect for Cinco de Mayo or just regular Taco Tuesday!
I have been asked if you can freeze these easy keto nacho chips?
I wouldn’t recommend freezing, however if you store them in an air tight container, they can last for quite awhile. I usually keep mine about a week!
½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
½ cup Cheddar Cheese
¼ cup cooked bacon
You can use any type of cheese you like to change up the flavor however be sure it’s a harder cheese so it crisps up nice.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-slip baking mat. My favorite mat is available here.
- Preheat oven to 390F
- If cheese is not shredded shred both cheeses. Cook bacon and chop into small pieces.
- Spread all of the mozzarella cheese
- Sprinkle with tiny pieces of bacon
- Cover with all of the Cheddar Cheese
- Shape cheese into a square for easier cutting once baked
- Bake for approximately 9 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Peel the whole sheet and cut with scissors into stripes.
- Cut each stripe into triangles or your desired shape
- Place cut chips on clean parchment paper (to not use the leftover oil) and broil it for 1-2 minutes to get it extra crunchy
- Enjoy with your favorite salsa or guacamole!