1-pound package of smoked sausage or Kielbasa sausage
1 ½ pounds of fresh green beans or 4 cans
1 tablespoon of seasoned salt
1 – 1 ½ cups of chicken broth
- Wash and cut potatoes into small cubes. I choose not to peel the potatoes however you can if you prefer.
- Cut smoked sausage into bite size pieces
- Wash and cut up fresh green beans
- Toss potatoes, sausages and green beans into the crockpot
- Pour in a cup to a cup and a half of chicken stock and season to taste with the seasoned salt.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours
I’ve never cut potatoes that way! It’s time I try!
I love pototoes receip so yummy taste in chirispee