Did you know June was National Men’s Health month? Since we are celebrating men’s health (and our father’s) this month I wanted to share with you about the concern for the health in men in 2017.
Men’s health and well being are deteriorating due to a number of different issues – from lack of manual labor (so many desk/computer jobs vs manual labor), poor health education, social behavior patterns, and overall unawareness of what is going on with their bodies.
Nearly 100 years ago life expectancy of men and women were nearly the same; but over the last decade the life expectancy for men have dropped significantly compared to their female counterparts – nearly an 8 year difference
To a wife, a child, a grandchild, a brother or a sister – 8 years can feel like a lifetime of difference.
A lot of times men don’t always listen to their bodies like we women do – when something is off, or if they are in pain – some tend to shrug it off, and move on
So for men’s health month we want to share some great products that the man in your life can use to be more pro-active about his health.
Here are just a few of my favorite supplements that I would recommend any adult take to improve their daily lives/health. (ashwagandha is my favorite!)
- Also known as Indian Ginseng, Ashwagandha has been used for centuries. Savesta Ashwagandha helps to manage normal daily stress, promotes relaxation and a more restful sleep and helps boost the immune system
- Boswellia Plus’s proprietary blend is a high potency supplement that supports the body’s natural ability to recover. Our product is products from sustainable sources and is laboratory tested for potency and purity
- Garcinia Cambogia has been used for centuries to support a balanced appetite. Made from USDA organic Garcinia Cambogia extract powder, Savesta Organic Garcinia helps maintain healthy weight management
- A superior antioxidant, Savesta Organic Moringa contains significant amounts of vitamins A, C and E and helps boost energy and stamina.
- Savesta’s premier formula with Astaxanthin and Lutein provides clinically proven levels of key nutrients for visual health and performance.
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) is used in the Indian Ayurvedic tradition as a Rasayana, a dietary supplement or practice promoting rejuvenation, mental and physical health, as well as providing a defense against aging and challenging environmental factors. Tribulus is traditionally regarded as a sexual rejuvenator, an alleviator of general fatigue, and promotes healthy urinary tract function.
Savesta is soo excited about this month, they are giving away a FREE bottle of select supplements – just pay shipping & handling!
Chose from one of the following and use the corresponding code to get your FREE bottle!
Boswellia Plus: BPFree
Organic Garcinia: ORGFree
They are also offering one lucky All in a Days Work reader a 6-pack of all the above supplements, as well as one box of magnolia seeds for one lucky winner!
Just enter in the rafflecopter below for your chance to win –
contest ends June 30th. U.S. residents only