These delish strawberry cheesecake parfaits make a great dessert for get togethers – I’ll be making some for Easter next week! Be sure to get these super cute individual parfait cups (they even come with spoons) to make it even easier to serve.
1 package of graham crackers
1 oz cream cheese
1/4 C sugar
2 TBS whole milk
1 tsp lemon juice and zest
1 container of strawberries, sliced.
1 container of whip cream
Place graham crackers in a ziplock bag and using a rolling pin,smash the graham crackers set top the side
In a large bowl add cream cheese, sugar, whole milk and lemon zest and mix using a hand mixer on medium for 23 minutes or until all lumps are gone and it is well blended
Filling your dessert cups
- Wash and clean your strawberries
- In each cup the bottom layer is graham cracker about 1/4 of the way
- Next add the cheesecake by scooping it or using a pastry bag to fill – fill to the 1/2 way mark
- Your 3rd layer is fresh cut strawberries layer till right below the 3/4 mark
- Repeat process if possible
- top with whip cream
These look yummy!!