These spooky bat bites are not only delicious but super easy to make for the uncrafty talented bakers like myself – and easy enough for kids to make too! They make a great treat for Halloween parties!
Prep Time: 1 minute| Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 6 minutes
Miniature Reese’s Cups
Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
Chocolate Frosting (store-bought or homemade)
Edible Candy Eyes
1. Remove the Reese’s cups from the wrappers.
2. Twist the sandwich cookies in half, and separate. Scrape off the frosting (discard, use for other recipes, or eat it plain!). Using a knife, cut each side of the sandwich cookie in half and shape into two bat wings (or you could simply break in half).
3. Fill a plastic bag with the chocolate frosting. Cut off the tip of the bag pipe frosting onto the back corners of the broken cookie pieces.
4. Press one cookie piece on the left of the Reese’s cup and another cookie piece on the right of the Reese’s cup – letting the two sides meet in the middle.
5. Pipe frosting on the back of the edible eyes and secure on top of the cookie “wings” in the center of the Reeses cup.