This is a sponsored post on behalf of Crest and the One 2 One Network. Though I was compensated for my time, all opinions are my own.
Recently my team had an exclusive opportunity to join an elite group of bloggers to attend a local clinical trial of the new Crest Sensi-Stop Strips. A few of us have experienced teeth sensitivity when it comes to too cold, too hot food or drinks. Biting into cold things especially ice (which is my favorite) eventually became obsolete because of the extreme pain that came from the sensitivity in my teeth. It gives me the chills just thinking about biting into a freezer pop, an ice cream, or even drinking too hot coffee. We were very curious to see if the Crest Sensi-Stop Strips would help us get any relief. Amber, being the skeptic she is, decided to take the challenge and see if the strips gave her any relief.
We’ve all used Crest White Strips and got amazing results – why would we think any different about their new Sensi-Strips? She tried them and was shocked at how well they worked. I couldn’t believe that I was able to chew on ice again (yay! Still time to go get a shaved ice before summer ends) and the greatest thing? 1 strip applied for 10 minutes will last a month. An entire month.
Here’s some more great info about Crest Sensi-Stop Strips:
- Crest Sensi-Stop Strips are small, flexible, transparent strips that are applied directly to sensitive areas to alleviate pain and discomfort associated with sensitive teeth.
- Unlike toothpastes that take several weeks to reduce sensitivity and are required to be used two times per day, Crest Sensi-Stop Strips provide targeted, immediate relief after only one usage.
- Crest Sensi-Stop Strips are a simple addition to existing oral care routines for people who suffer from sensitive teeth.
- Crest Sensi-Stop Strips use the same ingredient as some professional treatments to seal dentinal tubules. Dentinal tubules are small passage ways that lead directly
to nerve endings, and they can become exposed due to factors such as gum recession.
- Living with sensitive teeth can impact quality of life by interrupting meals with friends and family, making it hard to maintain focus, and getting in the way of proper oral hygiene
- Crest Sensi-Stop Strips can help improve your life.
Crest Sensi-Stop Strips will be available at retailers nationwide beginning September 2014.
To learn more about Crest Sensi-Stop Strips and to pre-order, go to www.crest.com.