This is a sponsored post on behalf of Global Influence, but all opinions are my own.
I grew up as softball/basketball jock, but my two youngest fell in love with soccer. Though I didn’t know much about the sport when we first started, I have learned a lot – and one of those things is soccer players rock. They play in the heat, the cold, the rain. They run and then they run some more. They never stop. I give any one who plays soccer major props.
I know how hard the soccer plays work to get to their tournaments and championships, and that’s why I am so excited to introduce the Ritz Bits Snack For Your Champion Program and PearUp.com . It works by using social network actions to help teams raise funds! You can create your own Pear for your child’s soccer team, for either a uniform or team/league fees fundraiser.
Here’s how it works:
- Pear is a social engagement platform that helps groups earn sponsorships from brands – for free.
- Pear matches up sponsors with groups and organizations within the community.
- The mission is to make sponsorship simple and easy for both parties.
- Ritz Bits is offering more than $100,000 to sponsor to youth soccer teams across the country by providing team apparel or providing a donation for team/league fees.
- There is no catch – Ritz Bits simply wants to generate goodwill in the youth soccer community.
- Sponsors have money to donate, but they don’t always know how or where to donate it.
- Pear works as the middleman to help connect sponsors and groups in need.
- Pear helps the group leader create a Pear, and the group leader invites others to join.
- A dedicated community manager at Pear will help groups get the most money from their Pear.
- Groups earn sponsorship money by creating a Pear for their group and sharing with others who complete digital incentives to earn more money.
- Each group can earn up to $1,000 within a 10-day time frame.
- That $1,000 can be used toward team apparel or can simply be a donation to the soccer team for team/league fees.
- Each team member completes digital steps on behalf of Ritz Bits to earn dollars – things like liking Ritz Bits on Facebook, following Ritz Bits on Instagram or signing up for an email.
- For every step team members complete, they’ll get dollars towards their goal.
- The more tasks you complete, the more dollars you earn for your sponsorship.
- At the end of the 10-day period, group leaders claim an online certificate for the amount earned redeemable at any Pear printer or a check will be made out to the individual responsible for handing financials for the soccer team or organization.
- You get to keep whatever amount you earn.
- It’s completely free to participate.
- It’s zero cost to you, and no are donations required.
- So far, there are more than 1,700 participants and more than 250 Pears
Don’t have a team to support? Go help support the Ritz Bitz Pear Up for the Ramer Team!
I don’t know much about soccer, as my family all played tennis, but soccer seems to take lots of endurance because there is never a dull moment!
What a great program! I love how it encourages everyone to raise money for a great cause 🙂
Great idea! I think the Pear program will provide a lot of help to teams in need! Sports can be so expensive, what a neat thing for Ritz to invest in.
This sounds like a great idea! I think it’s a wonderful program and how cool of Ritz Bits to get involved with!
We don’t do soccer (yet) but I know it’s coming. I’ll have to remember this in case we need it! Thanks!
Thanks for the great article! 🙂 We appreciate your support and help getting the word out about this awesome program!
This sounds like an awesome program. I love ones that get the whole family involved in supporting a good cause.
that’s a really cool idea- wonder if it’s just sports? We’re not a sports family, but we are involved in so many other things!
PearUp is a great idea for teams. Thanks for the info about it!