This is a sponsored post on behalf of SheSpeaks/P&G
I mentioned a few weeks ago I was going to try a new facial care routine. I decided to give the Olay Regenerist Luminious Collection a try, and I have to say I am pretty impressed. I’ve been using the same face wash, and then different moisturizers my whole life and I know with age comes change. (didn’t say I liked it, but I know it’s coming!) Being in my early 30’s and already dealing with dark spots and crows feet make me a little more self conscience. I was hoping to find something that would help it become a bit less noticeable, and Olay has definitely helped.
How to Use Olay Regenerist Luminous:
For best results, create a skincare regimen with the three Olay Regenerist Luminous boutique products by following these steps in the morning and evening:
- Step 1: CLEANSE with Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening Cream Cleanser
- Creamy hydrating formula with gentle exfoliating micro-beads cleanses to reveal skin that’s highly defined, beautifully clean, and more luminous
- Instantly brightens dull and uneven skin
- Hydrates to instantly illuminate skin and recapture healthy-looking, youthful luminosity
- Leaves skin feeling smooth, conditioned, and even-textured
- Step 2: MOISTURIZE with Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream
- Features rich conditioners that smooth, hydrate, and protect skin and a powerful antioxidant complex containing vitamin E, green tea, and OliveM™ that helps promote a more even skin tone and texture
- Hydrating formula with a brightening complex delivers toning ingredients 10 layers deep into skin surface, fading the look of dark spots over time
- Regenerates skin’s appearance to help recapture healthy-looking, youthful luminosity
- After first use: Intense hydration immediately refreshes and illuminates skin.
- After two weeks: Skin looks visibly younger
- After eight weeks: The appearance of dark spots and discoloration are diminished to reveal vibrantly beautiful, even skin tone
- Step 3: TREAT with Olay Regenerist Luminous Dark Circle Correcting Hydraswirl
- Smart, multi-colored pearlescent pigments provide instant brightness and illumination by reducing the appearance of dark circles for vibrant, healthy-looking skin
- After first use: Instantly reduces the appearance of dry, dull skin for a healthy-looking, youthful luminosity
- After five days: Skin’s surface appearance around the eye is regenerated revealing smoother, more even texture
- After eight weeks: Discoloration is visibly diminished, helping to even skin tone
I have to say my favorite of the 3 was the Dark Circle Correcting Hydraswirl – I noticed a difference almost immediately and my eye was smoother and I no longer had dark circles under my eyes. I didn’t use the moisturizer as often as suggested, mostly because I have an oily complexion and too much can just add to my ‘shine.’ I did notice that my dark spots were fading a bit, but I also lay in the tanning bed a few times a week at the gym (don’t judge me) so I’m sure I was causing the spots to stay (my poor face was probably confused). The face wash was great, and I love the smell. Definitely a routine I am going to stick with!
Don’t forget you can pick up the Regenerist Luminous Collection at Walmart!