I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review; all opinions, as usual, are my own.
They launched the Little Scholars tablet in 2014 jam-packed with lessons based on the core subjects for preschoolers, kindergartners, and first graders including math, reading, spelling, logic, creativity, and geography.
The year they’ve launched a new and improved Little Scholar Tablet which features:
- Over 200 apps including 98 songs and 54 “Start To Read” books – worth over $400 in free content
- Ready to play – with or without WiFi
- All Start To Read books have read-along audio tracks
- 8-inch screen, textured easy grip protective bumper
- Runs on Google AndroidTM 4.4.4 operating system
- 2 convenient charging options: USB interface & 5-foot DC power cord
- Download additional apps from the School Zone Market or the Amazon App Store may be installed
My son has been thrilled to have his own tablet, especially filled with soo much awesome stuff. The battery seems to last forever, and I love that it comes with a protective case, and a carrying case. He brings it in the car when we have anywhere to go that’s longer than a 15 minute drive. The best thing? He’s learning! He was surprised at first to realize that I wasn’t yelling at him that his time was up, or that I didn’t take it away because he was on it too much!
The Little Scholars Kids Tablet would make a perfect birthday or Christmas gift for your little one – you can order it online at am