Here in Cincinnati we’ve been lucky. We have a mall in about every direction, in fact I have about 4 within a 20 minute drive. We have the Cincinnati Red’s, the Bengals, we have the great Cincinnati Zoo , and of course King’s Island.
Thrill Rides – King’s Island has some of the best thrill rides around; including the Diamondback-Slither your way around 5,282 feet of steep drops, twists and turns through 10 acres of terrain at speeds up to 80 miles per hour with a spectacular splashdown ending to give you the ultimate thrill on one of the top-ranked steel roller coasters in the world.
Planet Snoopy – They also have the World’s Best Kids World! Kings Island has received the prestigious Golden Ticket Award for “Best Kids’ Area in the World” for 12 years in a row! With more than 18 PEANUTS-themed attractions, spending a day with your kids in PLANET SNOOPY is timeless fun.
Dinosaurs Alive! Step back in time to periods between 245 million and 65 million years ago in the world’s largest animatronic dinosaur park. DINOSAURS ALIVE! at Kings Island features more than 60 life-sized dinosaurs in a 12.5-acre Jurassic forest setting.
Soak City WaterPark – Soak up the fun of Kings Island’s SOAK CITY Waterpark. Families will find thrills they’ve never experienced before like Tidal Wave Bay, a massive 650,000-gallon wave pool. Soak City is included free with park admission to Kings Island.
Right now Woody Sander’s Ford is giving one lucky follower 2 tickets to Kings Island!!! Enter today!!
Gold Season Passes are STILL on sale, so get yours before they are sold out!
GOLD SEASON PASS
Upgrade to a Gold Pass for more VIP benefits
Buy a Season Pass today and enjoy more than 100 rides, shows and attractions, including SOAK CITY WATERPARK!
A Gold Season Pass Includes:
- Free season-long parking Flash your Gold Pass and zoom past the parking booth without paying – a savings of $39.99!
- Free admission to Soak City A Gold Pass comes with a huge waterpark. Not only is admission free, but gates to the premier waterpark around open 30 minutes early every day for Gold Passholders! .
- Free admission to Halloween Haunt 2013 Get all the bloodcurdling horror and mind-bending terror of the most immersive haunted experience around, Halloween Haunt at Kings Island.
- Early ride times Gold Passholders get into the park early EVERY PUBLIC OPERATING DAY (except Friday nights during Haunt) to challenge some of their favorite rides like Diamondback!
- Bring a friend days Use your Gold Pass to share a day at the park with friends on select days for as low as $9.99.
Cool. I have memories of a park like this in UT 4 Hrs from where we grew up. Our parents always took us. My kids have yet to go somewhere like this.
I have never been to Cincinnati. Looks great! I’ll keep it in mind for a future family vacation.