If you’ve ever been to Chuy’s , you have had to try their Jalapeño Ranch Dip. It is absolutely amazing, and my new favorite. It gives you just enough kick (without making your eyes water) and keeps you coming back for more!
This is a great dip for parties, holidays – or just because. It keeps well in the refrigerator for several weeks (but most likely, it won’t last that long!
Jalapeno Ranch Dip
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp salsa verde, to taste
- 2 jalapenos, diced - deseeded if desired
- 1 cilantro, washed and chopped (about 1/3 to 1/2 cup)
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning, to taste
- 1 tsp cumin, to taste
- 2 tso lime juice, to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream and buttermilk.
- Each ingredient in this recipe after those three should be added to personal taste. Continue to taste and adjust as you make this recipe
- Whisk in the salsa verde, diced jalapenos and cilantro.
- Season with ranch, cumin and lime juice.
- This dip is ready to enjoy right away but you can also place in the fridge overnight for even more amazing flavor