Just because you are trying to eat a healthy diet, doesn’t mean you have to miss out on all the yummy pumpkin treats this fall. Check out this delicious gluten-free healthy pumpkin chocolate brownie muffins. They are amazing!
Yields: 8 muffins
Prep: 5 minutes | Bake: 21-24 minutes | Total: 29 minutes
½ cup pumpkin puree
¼ cup honey
2 tablespoons butter, melted (or coconut oil, melted)
3 tablespoons coconut flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1/4 cup Enjoy Life dark chocolate chips + extra for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add baking cups to muffin tin and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients (except chocolate chips) to a blender. Blend the ingredients on high until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips to the mixture and gently stir to incorporate.
- Fill each baking cup to the top with the mixture. Sprinkle the tops with a few chocolate chips.
- Bake in preheated oven for 21-24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool in muffin tin for 5 minutes before serving.