Makes 18 cookies
Gluten free recipes are no longer hard to come by – but a delicious gluten free recipe? A little harder. These gluten free healthy oatmeal cookies are absolutely delish, and each cookie is only 2 Weight Watcher points!
1 cup gluten free rolled oats
¼ cup gluten free flour
¼ cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
6 tablespoons natural peanut butter
¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, gluten free flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk to mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, peanut butter, applesauce, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon cookies onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet and flatten each cookie with a fork.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.