This is a sponsored post written by me in behalf of Waterpik; all opinions are my own.
When I was 15 I got braces and a palatal expander and braces which I had to wear for 2 and 1/2 long long years. I became very anal about brushing my teeth and flossing (yes I was that girl who carried her toothbrush in her purse and brushed after lunch – and any other time after I ate.) Due to the sensitivity of my mouth from soo many procedures flossing became literally a pain. My gums would bleed on a daily basis and my mouth would be sore, yet I continued like a good orthodontic patient and continued my regular brushing and flossing pattern.
Fast forward a few years (ok more then a few) I am still brushing and flossing constantly. I still have my bottom retainer, and flossing can be a bit difficult, (ever tried to get a floss pik or regular floss under a retainer? Impossible!) and with my daughter being new to the braces world, I knew that trying out a waterpik would be a great idea for us. I must say I am incredibly impressed with the Aquarius Professional Water flosser.
The easy and more effective way to floss™, the Waterpik® Aquarius™ Professional Water Flosser is the most advanced water flosser ever. It is clinically proven up to 50% more effective for improving gum health vs. string floss and proven to remove up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas in 3 seconds.
Featuring a new compact and contemporary design, the Aquarius includes on/off water control on the handle, an LED information panel, and 7 water flosser tips. New pulse-modulation technology provides maximum plaque removal (Floss Mode) and enhanced gum stimulation and improved circulation (Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode). The convenient one-minute timer with a 30-second pacer ensures thorough water flossing of all areas.
The Waterpik® Aquarius™ Water Flosser (WP-660) is perfect for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, bridges, or periodontal pockets. And Waterpik® Water Flossers are the only brand clinically proven to be more effective than traditional dental floss and Sonicare® Air Floss for reducing plaque, gingivitis, and gum disease.
The benefits of using a water flosser vs string floss is amazing to me – especially for those who have braces. I know before I had my braces taken off I was very concerned about plaque build up around the metal pieces of my braces.. thus why I carried my toothbrush with me everywhere. I don’t want my daughter to have to deal with the same, and so far it’s been an amazing difference with not only how her teeth look, but the time she takes in the bathroom flossing (and we know how long girls take to get ready!) Here are some additional benefits of the Aquarius Water Flosser:
- Effective Plaque Removal – Proven to remove up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas in three seconds (there is NO WAY a string floss could do that!!)
- Healthier Gums – Clinically proven up to 50% more effective for improving gum health vs. string floss
- Ideal for Implants – Clinically proven up to 2X as effective for improving gum health around implants vs. string floss
- Essential for Braces – Clinically proven up to 3X as effective for removing plaque around braces vs. string floss
- Removes plaque and debris deep between teeth and below the gum line where brushing and traditional flossing can’t reach
- Massages and stimulates gums to enhance circulation and keep your gums strong and healthy
- Great for people with crowns, bridges, veneers and other dental work
- Leaves your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean
- Healthier Gums Guaranteed in 14 days or your money back
Want to try one for yourself? Head on over to Waterpik’s website -they are offering all of you free shipping on their products through March 31,2014. All you have to do is enter in the code FREESHIPWP660!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Waterpik.