Prep: 2 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Total: 32 minutes
- 2 Large Organic Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups Frozen Woodstock Chopped Kale
- 2 Cups Frozen Woodstock Organic Tri-Colored Peppers
- ½ Large Ball Sliced Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 tsp. Simply Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Simply Organic Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Organic Olive Oil
- Boil 2 inches water in large pan. Add 2 large organic chicken breasts. Cook on high until water is halfway evaporated. Turn heat on medium to low. Brown and remove. Let cool. (Please note: poaching 2 large breasts of chicken will take approximately 20 minutes.)
- Dice chicken into small pieces (or you can pull it apart with your fingers).
- Add olive oil to large pan. Turn on medium heat. Add frozen peppers and frozen kale. Sauté for approximately 8 minutes or until the vegetables are glossy and slightly browned. Turn heat on low.
- Add chicken to pan. Add a touch more olive oil to help combine mixture. Add salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stir well. Add fresh mozzarella. Stir until cheese is evenly distributed. Cover on low heat for 1 minute. Remove from burner. Serve and enjoy this quick and healthy entrée!