- ½ cups Unsalted Butter, Softened
- ½ cups Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- ¼ cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- ¼ teaspoons Baking Soda
- ¾ cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- In a stand mixer or large mixing bowl beat the butter and sugars together until mixture is light and fluffy. Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a smaller mixing bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add the chocolate chips or chunks and stir.
- Add the flour and chocolate chip mixture to butter mixture and fold in carefully. Add yogurt and stir again.
- Cover with lid and freeze until fully set or overnight.