The 5-hour ENERGY® samples, gift card, and information have been provided by the makers of 5-hour ENERGY®
A few weeks ago I mentioned the 5-hour ENERGY® Recipe Contest. I’m disappointed my pink lemonade recipe didn’t win, but check out the great recipes that did. I’m definitely going to give Tim’s Pomelimelade a try!
You can watch the winning videos & see all the recipes here.
- First Place ($50,000 prize): “Pomelimelade” by Tim Merlau, Los Angeles, CA
o This winning submission mixes a Pomegranate 5-hour ENERGY® shot with limeade, and then takes us on a musical journey through all that can be accomplished over several hours (spoiler alert: it’s a lot).
- 1 glass Limeade
- 1 shot of Pomegranate 5-hour ENERGY®
- Second Place ($30,000 prize): “Ramalamadingdong” by Mark Golembeski, Los Angeles, CA
o The second place video helps us turn that 2:30 feeling frown upside down by mixing a 5-hour ENERGY® shot with lemonade. This video has it all: a clown, a puppy, a guy in a tutu, and much more.
- 1 glass Lemonade
- 1 shot of Berry 5-hour ENERGY®
- Third Place ($10,000 prize): “Arnold Power” by Zac Sheorn, Lugoff, SC
o The third place winner reminds us that you don’t have to be good at sports, but mixing a Pink Lemonade 5-hour ENERGY® shot with decaffeinated iced tea helps keep you refreshed while practicing. And practicing.
o “Arnold Power”
- 1 glass Decaf Iced Tea
- 1 shot of Pink Lemonade 5-hour ENERGY®