Sheet Pan Blueberry Banana Pancakes
Yields: 6-8 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Bake Time: 10-14 minutes | Total Time: 15-19 minutes
4 cups pancake mix (+ required water, milk, eggs, etc)
1 cup blueberries
1 banana, sliced thin
2 tablespoons butter
Large rimmed sheet pan
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Prepare batter in a large bowl as stated on packaging or as directed on recipe. Set aside.
- Melt butter. Brush butter onto prepared sheet pan. Pour pancake batter onto pan – spreading it evenly.
- Place half of the blueberries and bananas onto the top of the poured batter. Bake for 5-7 minutes (approximately half way through), and remove from oven to add the second half of blueberries and bananas (the fruit sinks through as it’s baking). Place pan back in the oven and check it again after baking for 5 additional minutes.
- Pancakes are done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- To get the golden brown color, turn your oven to broil and place the pan in the oven for 2 minutes at a time until desired shade is reached. You may need to rotate the pan to get even color.