This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Cascade. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Dinner parties can be a load of fun – and loads of dishes! When a party can go all night, you don’t want to be up all night washing dishes. That is why I’ve turned over that job to Cascade Platinum.
Anytime I bake I spend days doing it – not only because it takes forever, but because I have to let the pans soak over night so I can use them again. I didn’t realize I was causing more harm than help, so I started just loading all my baking dishes right in the dish washer. I was amazed at the results.
- Nearly half (46%) of survey respondents believe that skipping the pre-wash will lead to dirtier dishes. When in reality, breaking this habit – and skipping pre-wash – along with using Cascade Platinum, will help them achieve the ultimate clean and sparkle every time.
- Two-thirds (65%) of survey respondents organize their dishwashers just like their closets – with everything stacked in its rightful spot.
- Almost half (42%) of respondents have actually gone so far as to re-load the dishwasher after their family goes to bed because they did not think their family member(s) did it right the first time.
- More than half (56%) of respondents load their dishwashers after each meal.
- The majority of survey respondents (57%) cringe at the thought of hosting a party because of spotted wine glasses.
- So if people stop pre-washing, how would they spend all that time they’ve saved? Almost half of those surveyed (46%) said they’d spend it shopping on line.
Enter to Win a Cascade Prize Pack!
1 pack of Cascade Platinum
1 bottle of Cascade Rinse Aid