This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Cascade. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Dinner parties can be a load of fun – and loads of dishes! When a party can go all night, you don’t want to be up all night washing dishes. That is why I’ve turned over that job to Cascade Platinum.
Anytime I bake I spend days doing it – not only because it takes forever, but because I have to let the pans soak over night so I can use them again. I didn’t realize I was causing more harm than help, so I started just loading all my baking dishes right in the dish washer. I was amazed at the results.
Cascade has given me the ability to concentrate on the fun, instead of the work! Be sure to follow them on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with their new products and coupons!
- Nearly half (46%) of survey respondents believe that skipping the pre-wash will lead to dirtier dishes. When in reality, breaking this habit – and skipping pre-wash – along with using Cascade Platinum, will help them achieve the ultimate clean and sparkle every time.
- Two-thirds (65%) of survey respondents organize their dishwashers just like their closets – with everything stacked in its rightful spot.
- Almost half (42%) of respondents have actually gone so far as to re-load the dishwasher after their family goes to bed because they did not think their family member(s) did it right the first time.
- More than half (56%) of respondents load their dishwashers after each meal.
- The majority of survey respondents (57%) cringe at the thought of hosting a party because of spotted wine glasses.
- So if people stop pre-washing, how would they spend all that time they’ve saved? Almost half of those surveyed (46%) said they’d spend it shopping on line.
Enter to Win a Cascade Prize Pack!
1 pack of Cascade Platinum
1 bottle of Cascade Rinse Aid
We use Cascade, but my wife still insists on prewashing. Some habits are hard to break!