This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of T.K. Dennis Society for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Do you want to make a massively good impression in your first year at your new job?
Do you feel like you’ve been spinning your wheels at your job for years?
Are you spending every spare moment at work thinking about getting a new job because you feel like you’ve hit a dead end with your career?
Then you need to get ranked up!
Rank Up helps you focus and make your goals a reality using these 2 simple steps:
1. Sharing wisdom and life experiences from the society’s founder, T.K. Dennis
2. Sharing wisdom and life experiences from coaches, counselors, and experts around the globe.
3. Creating opportunities to build relationships with other success driven individuals as well as society coaches like T.K.
In Your First Year Using Rank Up You WILL:
- Learn important behaviors that executives and managers are looking for in employees.
- Discover personality traits that giev you a boost of respect from co-workers and friends at work
- Get personalized feedback from T.K. and other Mentors about your specific situation(s).\
- Overcome depressing feelings of inadequacy and gain the confidence to reinvent your professional self
- Identify realistic goals for yourself at work that help move you to new levels of respect
- Create a powerful leadership platform for yourself at work, that will be a huge benefit to you as a manager or executive
- Position yourself to be recognized by your boss at work as someone who deserves a pay raise
What more could you ask for??
I think we all need tips to do our best at our job. Thanks for sharing this coasting program, checking it out now!
What an interesting concept! I have definitely shared and will be looking in to it more!
Interesting idea on using a coach. Why not? There are coaches for just about any other area we need help in.
Thanks! I am going to share this with my husband. I think coaches are great for all areas of life where we need support!
Rank Up seems like a great program for someone needing assistance getting into the work force or for that next step. Will definitely have to share this service with friends.
This is a great idea. I’m going to share the information about coaches with my husband and a few friends looking for jobs.