Who doesn’t love the Minions? Though we haven’t had a chance to go see the movie yet (that’s the plan for this weekend), we have been enjoying making all sort of minion-crafty goodies.
You have to check out these Minion Pretzel Snacks!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place your pretzels on a baking sheet.
3. Place a candy melt in the middle of each pretzel.
4. Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until candy begins to melt (this goes quickly so keep an eye on it).
5. Immediately add a candy eye to each pretzel. Do this while the candy melts are still soft enough to press the candy eyes into.
6. Let Cool.
7. Serve and Enjoy.