If you are a blogger (or thinking of being one) and your not signed up with Markerly, you’re missing out! Markerly is a blogging network that helps connect you with brands, and gives you the opportunity to write sponsored post! If this doesn’t get your attention, maybe these Top 5 Reasons to Join Markerly will:
- Payment is made to you within 48 hours of your post going live. I don’t know about you, but most sponsored post I have received are at least a 30 day waiting period between your post being due and being paid. This is a long time to wait to see money in the bank. This was one of the reasons why I first signed up!
- They look at your blog community, not just your analytic numbers. To qualify you must have at least 10k pageviews per month, or an average of 3 comments per post. So even though you may have a smaller blog following especially starting out as a newbie, having steady, reliable followers are an advantage and you can be approved for opportunities just for that!
- One of the fun things about being a blogger is getting really cool stuff to review – would you like to try a bottle of wine from Last Bottle Wines and Invino or super epic earbuds from Jaybird? Well Markerly is a place that can make that happen. Just sign-up for the opportunities when they are conveniently e-mailed to you! (No need to go from site to site to see what’s available)
- Markerly gives you heat maps of your entire post so you can see what people were clicking on – I love this feature because it helps me bring content to the blog that my readers are really interested in or looking for, that they might not mention to me. Most of these types of services you have to pay extra for but Markerly offers it for free on your Markerly sponsored post
- I’ve never found another network with 24/7 blogger support. If you are like me you are blogging and writing whenever you get free time between work, kids and other household duties. It isn’t rare to find me online at 3 a.m. or 6 a.m. finishing up something that needs done. If something happens, or I have an urgent question that may keep my post from going live, it can really mess with my blog schedule. But there are no worries with Markerly: just login, send them an e-mail, and they are there for you -24/7.