The Milk-Bone® dog products, information and VISA gift cards have been provided by the Milk-Bone® brand.
Our family loves our dog – we treat him like one of us. He sleeps with us, sits with us while we eat, and even LOVES to go for a ride in the car. But when it comes to dental-car for our pup, I wasn’t sure what to do. Trying to hold him still to brush his teeth all the time was a headache (he cannot sit still!) and it didn’t seem like getting his teeth cleaned only when he went to get groomed was enough (obviously by his bad breathe -yuck!) So when I was offered the opportunity to test out Milk-Bone Brushing Chews on our dog Buddy, I jumped at the chance!
Milk-Bone Brushing Chews are clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up, and freshen his breathe – and it does what it says! Not only are these great for their health, but they enjoy them too! Buddy kept coming back wanting more!
About Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM:
- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM were developed to transform at-home dental care for dogs, so that now your dog to brush his own teeth every day – just like you!
- *When fed daily, Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM are clinically proven to be as effective as brushing your dog’s teeth twice per week based on the reduction of tartar build-up and bad breath
- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM feature a specially designed 75 degree twist that helps the brushing nubs reach down to the gum line, even cleaning hard-to-reach back teeth
- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM are clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up, as well as freshen your dog’s breath, bringing you and your dog closer together
- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM are so effective that they have earned the trusted Veterinary Oral Health Council’s (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance, similar to the American Dental Association (ADA) seal seen on human dental products
Want a chance for your 4 legged friend to try some Milk-Bone brushing chews of your own? Enter in the rafflecopter below!
I keep him healthy by taking him to regular vet visits.
I keep my dog healthy by giving him very good dog food, and by taking him for walks for exercise, and I brush his teeth daily. I also take him to the vet when needed.
I keep my dogs healthy by taking them to the park to run around, annual vet check-ups and a healthy diet including a daily vitamin for skin, eyes and coat.
Let’s be truthful – I don’t have a dog, but my son and daughter-in-law have 2, so if I win, they are getting the Milk Bones. I know they make a point to go outside for walks every day, often more than once a day, because they know exercise is so important, particularly since they have a relatively small house and yard and there isn’t alot of room to run.
We keep our dog healthy by taking him to jogging and having regular vet visits
I keep my dog healthy by feeding her premium dog food and taking her to the vet on a regular basis for all of her wellness exams.
I make sure I feed him right, get lots of exercise and love 🙂
I keep him healthy by taking him to regular vet visits
I make sure she’s up on all her shots, plus plenty of exercise and of course attention.
We give him plenty of exercise and Beneful dog food with regular check ups.
By feeding her good food, daily walks and regular check ups.
I feed my dogs good dog food and they get great exercise
We buy natural dog food and have regular vet visits for their shots.
I feed my dogs grain free food and walk them.
I feed my dog nutritious dog food, get vet check-ups regularly, and take them on walks.
I make sure he eats no processed dog food. We also do a lot of hiking. He helps pull me along uphill. We are only a short walk from his vet so we stop in quite a bit so he can get a treat and visit the girls.
We feed them food that is healthy for them and take for walks
I brush my dogs teeth, feed them high quality food, provide fresh water, plenty of exercise and socialization.
We feed a quality dog food and take to the vets
I feed my dog well and we go for walks.
i keep my dog healthy by feeding him right and making sure he gets excersize.
I feed my dog good food and take him for lots of walks.
Lots of exercise and healthy dog food!