Printables (best printed on Gloss Text Premium White 80 lb paper)
Rudolph Candy Bar Printable Wrapper
Santa Claus Candy Bar Printable Wrapper
Tan or brown Pipe Cleaners
Full Size Candy Bars
Small White and Red Pom Poms
small jingle bells
- Print out the printables on a thicker, glossy paper to give the wrapper that sheen and prevent the candy bar packaging from showing through. Cut along the edges of the grey lines.
- Lay the wrapper face down and place the candy bar in the center. Fold over the flaps and secure with tape.
For the Santa Candy Bar Wrapper:
- Turn the wrapped candy bar face up and squeeze a line of glue along the bottom edge of the red section at the top of the bar. Line the hat along that edge so it matches up and press down onto the glue to secure it in place.
- Place a second thick line of glue along the white section above Santa’s eyes. Place 5 small white pom poms in a row. Lastly, place a white pom pom on the white circle on the end of Santa’s hat. Tip: hot glue works well for gluing the pom poms in place
For the Rudpolph Candy Bar Wrapper:
- Follow steps 1-2 above and then turn the wrapped candy bar face up
- Fold a 3-4 inch piece of pipe cleaner in half and curve so it takes the shape of antlers. Secure on the back with a strip of clear tape.
- Glue a red pom pom on the nose.
- Glue a jingle bell in the center of Rudolph’s collar to complete the project.
- Write a holiday greeting or message on the back of the candy bar wrapper, or attach a holiday tag with a written message.
*These make great additions to larger wrapped gifts as gift toppers, as small gestures for mail or package delivery persons and also as stocking stuffers.
Those are so awesome. I think they would be the hit of any Christmas party 🙂