These spooky bat bites are not only delicious but super easy to make for the uncrafty talented bakers like myself – and easy enough for kids to make too! They make a great treat for Halloween parties!
Prep Time: 1 minute| Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 6 minutes
Miniature Reese’s Cups
Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
Chocolate Frosting (store-bought or homemade)
Edible Candy Eyes
1. Remove the Reese’s cups from the wrappers.
2. Twist the sandwich cookies in half, and separate. Scrape off the frosting (discard, use for other recipes, or eat it plain!). Using a knife, cut each side of the sandwich cookie in half and shape into two bat wings (or you could simply break in half).
3. Fill a plastic bag with the chocolate frosting. Cut off the tip of the bag pipe frosting onto the back corners of the broken cookie pieces.
4. Press one cookie piece on the left of the Reese’s cup and another cookie piece on the right of the Reese’s cup – letting the two sides meet in the middle.
5. Pipe frosting on the back of the edible eyes and secure on top of the cookie “wings” in the center of the Reeses cup.
If you are like other families , you may consider cutting the cord on cable. We have been looking at making the change, and trying to save money on our entertainment budget. But whats the best choice? We already subscribe to Netflix, and Hulu, we have a lot of options for watching the shows and movies that we love. But what is the best option for streaming these services?
We tried out the Google Chromecast where you can watch movies, shows, live TV, YouTube, and photo streaming all from your T.V. -or household devices!
Stream from Your Phone to T.V.
You can plug your Chromecast into the HDMI port on your TV and stream right from your phone. You can watch shows, listen to your music, binge on Netflix, whatever you’d like to do. The nice thing is that you can still use your phone as you are watching.
Works with Most Streaming Apps You Love
You can enjoy all your favorite streaming apps like Netflix, YouTube, HBO NOW you can find more supported app here
You Can Start Streaming with Your Voice
Use compatible apps and control your TV – hands free! Chromecast and Google Home work seamlessly together.
High-Speed Wireless Connectivity
The built-in 802.11AC WiFi connects to the internet through your wireless home network! If you don’t have a super fast WiFi network, (which you need to stream) Google does have an Ethernet adapter so you can still use the device!
Besides the capabilities of this awesome device – it’s so affordable! You can get one for each T.V. in your household for $35 a pop. Visit Best Buy online, or stop by the store to pick up yours!
When you take your vehicle in to be serviced it can sometimes be a bit intimidating. Cars can be quite expensive to maintain, and unfortunately a lot of them require special tools and equipment to repair. A lot of people aren’t prepared for the costs or time it takes for repairs and service – so making sure to empower yourself with the information, knowledge and confidence to make sure you know what is going on and what you are getting into is a smart move to make. There are a few questions that you can ask your mechanic to feel confident in your repairs and their service. It can also help you avoid paying too much and avoid unnecessary repairs.
This post is sponsored by Robert’s Chrysler Doge RAM Fiat.