So last year I decided to take the plunge and buy an air fryer. It was one of the best decisions I have made. The kids and I have so much fun making different foods in the air fryer, and it’s been very beneficial for eating healthy. One of my favorite things to make is this Keto air fryer bacon wrapped asparagus. It’s delicious and doesn’t take too long to make one batch.
This can be a great snack, or go along with some grilled chicken or steak. My family loves asparagus, and of course bacon always helps =)
- 30 Spears of asparagus (1 bundle from the store)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese grated
- 5 Strips of bacon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Break the woody part of each stem off of the asparagus spears.
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and add the olive oil, garlic powder, as well as salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine well.
- Separate the asparagus spears into 5 even bundles.
- Wrap each bundle of asparagus around the bottom with a strip of bacon.
- Cook the asparagus bundles for 8-12 minutes depending on the side of your spears and bundles. You want the bacon to start to be crispy and the spears to become tender.
- Top the bundles with the Parmesan cheese and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes before serving.
If you liked this keto air fryer bacon wrapped asparagus recipe, be sure to check out our other Keto Recipes!