This is a simple and fun Halloween cupcake recipe that you can have fun with your kiddos making! They are great for Halloween parties – I mean, who doesn’t love cupcakes?
1 to 2 cups chocolate frosting
6 chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreos)
8 peanut butter sandwich cookies (like Nutter Butters)
You will also need:
Large open star tip (Wilton 1M Open Star Piping Tip)
- Cut 6 peanut butter sandwich cookies in half.
- Using the toothpick and black frosting, write the letters (R. I. P.) on the curved side of each cookie half. Allow the frosting to set completely.
- Place remaining cookies in a food processor. Pulse until fine crumbs form.
- Pipe frosting over cupcake in a circular direction working from the center of the cupcake towards the outside.
- Invert cupcakes and press into cookie crumbs.
- Press one RIP cookie half into each cupcake. ENJOY!