This is a sponsored post on behalf of P&G and Family Dollar. Though I received a gift card to facilitate my review all opinions are my own.
It’s that time of year again- ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL????!!
Getting ready for game day can be a bit overwhelming, but I have a few tips (and some great snacks) to share to make game day successful.
Tips to Prepare for Game Day
- Decorate the house in team colors. Use opposing team colors on opposite sides of the room. (Download some really cool printable decor here).
- Prepare all the food ahead of time or ask guests to contribute a dish for a potluck. You can never go wrong with chips and dips – like Tostitos Scoops, Salsa Con Queso, Chunky Salsa, and Doritos (my favorite).
- Have plenty of drinks available, (and ice) so no one has to make a run during the game – or I guess I should say force someone to make a run. ha. You can pick up some 2-liters at Family Dollar along with plastic cups.
- Protect your furniture and furnishings from accidents the best you can. Clear everything unnecessary from tables and end tables and set out plenty of coasters
- Keep some Bounty paper towels near you for quick clean-up of spills.
- There is usually someone at the party who isn’t interested in football, enlist their help for clean up, food prep, etc.
- Plan games or have a pool for each quarter.
Procter & Gamble, Family Dollar and Pepsi have partnered up to help make your next NFL Game Day party a total victory! With name brands you love at a great value, Family Dollar makes it easy for you to get in, get out, and back to what matters most: spending time with your family on Game Day. This season, bring the whole team together with football favorites from Family Dollar – Then kick back, relax and get ready for the kickoff!
P&G and Family Dollar are giving 1 lucky All in a Days Work reader a Game Day Ready Prize Pack! Enter in the rafflecopter below!