Elf on the Shelf has been a fun popular Christmas tradition over the past few years, and since my kids love to craft, I thought this fun Elf on the Shelf craft would be a cute ‘gift’ to leave for Elfie on one of his visits. Check it out!
What you’ll need:
white cupcake liners
Tan craft paint
Red, white and brown paper
Blue and black marker
2. Cut out the following pieces:
2 white elf ears
2 circles for eyes with the bottom cut out a little
1 tiny white circle
1 white 2” x 4” white rectangle with a zigzag bottom for a collar.
1 brown rectangle about 1” x the length of the top of the cupcake liner and cut the bottom with a zigzag bottom like hair.
4. Glue the brown hair to the top of the cupcake liner.
5. Fold the top of the red triangle to the side and glue to the top of the hair.
6. Pull apart a cotton ball and glue to the bottom of the hat.
7. Paint the nose and ears tan, let dry and glue the ears to the side of the elf and the circle to the center of the cupcake liner.
8. Glue the eyes above the nose and color the left side blue.
9. Draw a smile under the nose with a black marker.
10. Glue the collar to the bottom and let the elf dry.