Crockpot Queso Blanco Dip is my most favorite dip ever! (and sometimes dinner!) This is a great easy-to-make recipe that everyone will love!
- 1 block regular cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (8 oz.)
- 1 pound white american cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (I got this in the deli)
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1/2 Tablespoon jalepenos, chopped fine (optional)
- 3-4 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped fine (optional)
- Serve with Tortilla Chips
- In a greased crockpot combine cream cheese, american cheese, butter, green chiles and jalepenos.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 1 hour. Stir the mixture until well mixed, then add a tablespoon of milk at a time until you reach the desired consistency. Cook for another 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and combined.
- Keep cheese dip in crock pot on the warm setting until ready to serve.