“This is a sponsored post with Lake Placid and Mums the Word Network. All opinions are my own.”
When you are a kid, there’s nothing like SNOW DAY! A surprise day off school, fresh white snow like a canvas waiting for you to paint your picture on it. When I am lucky enough to enjoy a snow day with the kiddos, we make sure to make snow angels, take a hike to see all the snow covering the trees, and of course go sledding.
We’ve dreamed about a winter-fun-bucket-list; going somewhere full of snow (Ohio is a touch-and-go when it comes to the fluffy white stuff) to go tubing, ice skating, skiing and snowboarding. Who wouldn’t love the opportunity to enjoy the perfect snow day??
Well Lake Placid is giving one lucky winner the opportunity to win one of your own with the Perfect Snow Day contest.
Here’s how to enter:
- Create a video in which you describe the menu of activities that comprise the invention of your own Perfect Snow Day in Lake Placid, adirondacks, usa.
- Post on YouTube. Title the video: “Hey Lake Placid, here’s my Perfect Snow Day!”
- Entrants should use the hashtag #PerfectSnowDayADK when sharing on social media.
- Organizers will select up to the top 10 entries, and those finalists’ videos will be aggregated on the contest landing page, lakeplacid.com/come-play.
- Voting will be promoted through Lake Placid’s webpages and social media channels. The finalists will be announced on Feb. 28, 2016.
- The entrant with the most votes accumulated at the end of the contest will win their Perfect Snow Day in Lake Placid represented in their video, plus 2 more perfect days to invent! (Prize includes lodging for 3 nights for 4 people and activities based on the winner’s video content/menu.)*
Dates: Finalists selected February 28, 2016, winner selected March 18, 2016.